We invite you to join the country's preeminent organization for the advancement of keyboard music. Founded in 1979, the Westfield Center is recognized for its extraordinary conferences and workshops, its presentation of excellent performances, and its leadership in the promotion of keyboard music.
Its members include highly acclaimed artists, noted scholars, some of the world's greatest instrument builders, and people who simply love music. Through the Westfield Center, members have an opportunity to share their musical interests with one another in many ways: attending workshops and scholarly symposia, exchanging details of instrument building, enjoying great performances and exhibitions. Most important, members support the expansion of these interests to a broader public.
Benefits of Membership
- Quarterly e-mailed issues of Westfield, our newsletter
- Keyboard Perspectives, yearbook of the Westfield Center
- Advance notice of workshops and tours
- Discounts on all Westfield Center conferences, publications, and tours
- The satisfaction of knowing that your investment in the future of keyboard music makes a difference
- 20% discount on CDs on Loft Recordings, Gothic Records or ReZound (available from The Gothic Catalog)
Annual membership is for the calendar year, Jan 1 to Dec 31.
The group of Westfield Center supporters uniquely dedicated to keyboard music. Membership at these levels is recognized annually in the Center's newsletter.
Patron $5,000 or more